Pro-biotic and improves blood flow!
Natto bacteria (Bacillus Subtilis Natto) and dietary fibre are good for beneficial intestinal bacteria flora.
1 teaspoon of natto powder contains the same amount of nattokinase as 10 standard packs of natto.
Non-GMO (Non Genetically-Modified Organisms) Soyabean and Natto bacteria.
- Net weight: 50g
- Nutrients per 100g
Energy: 356 kcal, Protein: 50.5 g, Fat: 0.4 g, Carbohydrate: 37.1 g, Salt equivalent: 0.7 g
- Recommended intake: 1 teaspoon 2 or 3 times per day.
- Serving suggestions
✔Sprinkled on rice.
✔Mixed with hot soya milk.
✔Added to any thick soup.
✔Added to miso soup.
✔Added to vegetable stir-fry.
✔Sprinkled on salad like cheese.
- Storage: Keep refrigerated.
- Function of Natto bacteria (Bacillus subtilis natto):
- Increase in beneficial bacteria.
- Inhibition of harmful intestinal bacteria.
- Producing a proper balance of intestinal flora by the functions above.
- Producing strong protein degradation enzymes and starch degradation enzymes.
- Abundant in B-complex vitamins.
For further information,